summer discipleship classes
Grow is our summer program to help you grow in your relationship with God. You can choose a class that best fits you. Classes are different lengths, so make sure to check out the Grow Calendar to the right. Classes will be on Wednesdays, May 9 through August 6. Click here to sign up for a class.
- Belong (05/09 or 06/20) is about our DNA and who we are as a church.
- Believe (05/16 or 06/27) is about what we as Christians believe.
- Serve (05/23-06/13 or 07/11-08/01) is about equipping us as volunteers with a Biblical view on serving.
- Lead 1 & 2 are for anyone who is currently serving in a leadership position at CalTab. Lead 1 (05/23-06/13) will cover some leadership basics. Lead 2 (07/11-08/01) will be about communicating God's word in a variety of settings.
- Bible Class (05/23-06/13) is on The Kingdom of God and Prayer.
- How to Read the Bible (07/11-08/01) covers some amazing practical advice on how to read God's word and get the most out of it.
- The God I Never Knew (05/23-07/18) is about the Holy Spirit.
- Emotionally Healthy Spirituality (05/23-07/18) is about emotional and spiritual maturity, and provides powerful tools to lead people into a healthy place (This class is full, but you can sign up for the waiting list)
REVOLUTIONS Youth will be running a discipleship program for grades 6-12 in the former Youth Room from 6:30pm-8pm. This is great opportunity for youth to grow deeper in their relationship with Jesus and to connect with other youth! Speak to Joe for details & to sign up.